Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ngarag

For the past days and weeks I have experienced the hardships an employee must endure for his/her first job ever. After signing a centimeter thick of forms from my selected company (anu kaya yun?), marami pa pala ang kailangan gawin. Mabuti nagawa ko na yung iba weeks before.

Physical Exam
Siyempre alam ko purpose nito: make sure that the company employs healthy people in order to lessen health expenditures in case teh employee became sick. Hehe...

This is actually my third time having a medical exam. Pero tinamaan ako ng kaba kasi marami akong narinig na scary things about company medical exams. The worst is the "papatuwarin" at "sasalatin". At totoo pala lahat yun, and a lot more! Haha. Also, I had to spend 3000 pesos worth of dental prophylaxis (read:cleaning) and permanent filling (read:pasta sa ngipin). 3000 PESOS! Ang mom ko kasi, sa Healthway The Block branch nagpapacheck-up ng libre (sosyal!). Eh dun na din ako nagpa-cleaning at nagpa-pasta. Ayun, naubos pera namin. May 15% discount pa yun ha! T.T

Pabalik balik ako sa clinic for 4 days because of my blood pressure na hindi nakikipagcooperate sa akin. Ngarag naman kasi ako sa lakad papunta dun. Tsaka siguro dahil may LBM ako nung pumunta ako one time...Anyways, I passed the medical exam siguro because I will start on April 16. It's good that they are allowing color blind individuals to work in their company (damn that kookaburra, chorva, whatever, test for colorblindness!).

NBI clearance
Yesterday is the start of my kalbaryo towards completing my employment requirements. I arrived 10AM sa NBI-Plaridel Branch and I got my NBI clearance at around 2PM. That was quick. Computerized na siguro. And I have to go to Makati to fill up the other forms for my employment. Sumakit talaga ulo ko, 1 hour akong nag fill-up ng forms. My hands...My G-Tec ballpen...My stomach...huhuhu...

SSS, TIN, pictures
TIN is easy, online reg. Daanan na lang yung card sometime. SSS daw talaga ang ngarag. I have to choose: SSS East Ave or sa Bulacan. I have to choose Bulacan, since palagi akong dumadaan sa East Ave seeing all those swarm of individuals falling in line. Baka sa Bulacan mas konti ang tao. For those ID pictures, madali na lang yun.

apartment/boarding house/bed spacer anyone?
One of the reasons I want to work early is because I want to get out of my sister's apartment because of the people there and the dog. kinagat ba naman ako ng hinayupak! Hindi na tuloy flawless legs ko. Since I didn't have my independence in my college life, this time is the best time kasi may sweldo na ako.Harhar...

I am supposed to have my housemates at magre-rent kami ng apartment. Pero Teejay is in Ortigas. Si Jerry, hindi ko pa alam. I am in Makati. So hiwa-hiwalay. Kaya i'm considering kahit bed spacer lang. Or boarding house. Pero napapansin ko lang, bakit puro "LADY BEDSPACER: INQUIRE INSIDE" lagi kong nakikita? Dahil kaya may manyakis na may-ari sa loob?hmmm...


April 16. A start of a new chapter in my life...chos!

Yeah right. Here I come, PS3, PSP and iPOD! Ay oo nga pala, don't count the chickens!*

Legend:
* - Mali talaga yan. Hindi ako tanga. Ang tama ay "don't count the chicks before they hatch." o ha, o ha!

No comments: