Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's Over!

At last, the final thesis presentation is over! One more thesis presentation (in a relatively smaller audience) and possibly a presentation in the URC are possibly next. One more quiz and exam in French10, one oral exam for Socio10 and a written exam in IE3 and I am all done with my acads. Yehey!

But I am still bothered if I will accept one of my job offers (parang ang daming offer ah!). Kamusta naman kasi, APRIL 1 ang start. Walang bakasyon bakasyon. Pero ang gusto ko naman ay makapagtrabaho na at magkaroon ng silbi sa lipunan bilang isang mabuting tax payer ng Pilipnas. Naks, parang totoo. Ang gusto ko lang naman ay makaalis sa bahay, lumayo kay bayaw(ak) at makabili ng PS3 at bagong phone. Yun lang naman.

Anyways, I'm gonna spend my remaining time in UP to enjoy and complete all of my requirements. Goodluck, graduates of 2007!

No comments: