Monday, September 04, 2006

Definitions: The Return

OK. I got famous (in CURSOR and among my friends) because of giving new *and corny* definitions to existing things. Well, I'm back! And I made all of these definitions during CS131 Numerical Methods. Halatang bored. hehe...

1. Poisson - (1) n. lason (2) n. yung part ng body na sa ilalim ng bellybutton (sumasakit ang poisson ko!!!)

2. Assume - n.isang sapatos

3. edge - edad. naalala ko bigla ang isang text joke.
Beauty Pageant...
Host: Candidate number 1. your question: What is your edge over the other contestants?
C#1: MABUHAY!My edge...over the other contestants...is 20 years old. (this made me laugh)

4. transient - using it in a sentence...

"Uy pare, wag na tayo sa FX sumakay. Sa Baliwag Transient na lang!"

5. Fahrenheit - using it (again) in a sentence...

"Uy tignan mo yung girl, ang ganda! Pero sayang fahren, heit na lang ang kulang..."
(para sa mga hindi nakagets...pero sayang pare, height na lang ang kulang)

Stop the corniness! Vote me, I will be the next Philippine Idol!!!

No comments: