Friday, August 18, 2006

Which baby are you?

I just received this email yesterday. I will prove the veracity and the correctness of this email by stating facts and...chorva about myself.

NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and Loyal: Truth:9/10 ( Well, it really depends. I will only be trustworthy/loyal to someone who is the same to me.)

Very Passionate and Dangerous: 7/10 (This one's vague. Im very passionate with my work. But dangerous? only when provoked)

Wild at Times: 9/10 (Ask my orgmates/friends and see what I mean)

Knows how to have fun : 9/10 (of course. Jokes, gimiks and the like. but sometimes I go overboard)

Sexy and Mysterious: 10/10 (Syempre, CURSOR SEXY! And im mysterious in such away I always keep secrets)

Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality : 6/10 (Hmmm...Im not that charismatic)

Playful, but secretive : 10/10 (See knows how to have fun and mysterious)

Very emotional and temperemental sometimes: 9/10 (I'll give this a 10 if I was asked 3 years ago)

Meets new people easily and very social in a group: 3/10 (This is definitely WRONG! Im a loner by nature. I need some warming up to socialize)

Fearless and Independent : 8/10 (Three things I fear: God, spiders and rejection (-3 sa score). But Im more independent now (+1 sa point))

Can hold their own : ?/10 (can hold their own what? Hmmm... double meaning!)

Stands out in a crowd : 8/10 (If I am the tallest in the crowd at 5'10", I may stand out. Hehe...)

Essential very smart: 9/10 (Ehem...hehe. Hindi ko na 10 baka sabihin niyo na mayabang ako)

Usually, the greatest men are born in this month : 2/10 (Sadly, Im not one of them)

If you ever start a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because they are one of a kind : 10/10 ( I didn't make this up. This is so true!)

Repost in 5 mins. and you will excel in a major event coming up this month. (Nyek! Hindi ko to sinunod. Sana maging succesful ang @rte Movement *plugging*)

Well, not bad. Most of it is true. XD

No comments: